In conjunction with
The Sixth International Conference on Social Networks Analysis, Management and Security(SNAMS-2019)
Granada, Spain. October 22-25, 2019.
Data has always been recognized as an important asset for driving value be it scientific, governmental or for enterprise. The amount of data being generated constantly with high volume, velocity and variety has marked the emergence of “Big Data” as a contemporary research challenge with vast opportunities. In the context of the digital-world, the internet and Social Networks have contributed immensely in generating Big Data pools. Hundreds of millions of people around the globe are nowadays connected using different type of social networks. Big Data and Social Networks become interrelated in the modern computing agenda being both concerned with intensive data. As much opportunities they hold, Big Data and Social Networks come with their own challenges such as management, Security, Processing etc. In order to unlock the potentials of these technologies, innovative solutions are required, which will leverage new models in computing.
The 7th International workshop on Big Data and Social Networking Management and Security will be a forum for scientists, researchers, students, and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, developments, and applications in the areas of big data and social networking. We are mainly interested in receiving state of the art work on different aspect of big data management system, big data security and privacy, cloud computing and big data, social networking and big data analytics, and social networking management and security, to mention but few.
The topics of interest for this workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Big data and Social Networking concepts and applications
- Emerging technologies in Big Data and Social Networking
- Management Issues of Social Network Big Data
- Security challenges in Big Data and Social networks
- Social Network and Big Data Analytics
- Open Source tools for Big Data
- Green Computing for Big Data
- Network Infrastructure for Social Networking and Big Data
- Social Networks Monitoring Tools As a Service
- Cloud Computing for Big Data and Social Networks
- Big Data and the Internet of Things
- Big Data Management
- Big Data and Decision Making
- Visualization tools for Big Data
- Mobile Cloud networks and Big Data
- Social network data analysis tools and services on the Cloud
- Case studies
- Submission Date: 22 July, 2019Paper Submission
- 20th August, 2019Author’s Notification
- 5th September, 2019Camera-ready paper submission
- 5th September, 2019Registration Deadline
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers of up to 6 pages, strictly following the IEEE Proceedings Templates. Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed and prospective authors are expected to present their papers at the conference. The papers that are accepted and presented at the conference will appear in conference proceedings and will be submitted for IEEE Xplore for inclusion.
Journal Special Issue
Selected papers from the workshop will be invited to submit an extended version to the International Journal of Spatio-Temporal Data Science. Papers will be selected based on their reviewers’ scores and appropriateness to the Journal’s theme. All extended versions will undergo reviews and must represent original unpublished research work.