About this Journal
International Journal of Computer Games Technology is a peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that publishes original research and review articles on both the research and development aspects of games technology covering the whole range of entertainment computing and interactive digital media.
International Journal of Computer Games Technology is archived in Portico, which provides permanent archiving for electronic scholarly journals, as well as via the LOCKSS initiative. It operates a fully open access publishing model which allows open global access to its published content. This model is supported through Article Processing Charges. For more information on Article Processing charges in general, click here.
International Journal of Computer Games Technology is included in many leading abstracting and indexing databases. For a complete list, click here.
International Journal of Computer Games Technology was founded in 2007 by Professor Edmond Prakash who served as the Editor-in-Chief of the journal between 2007 and 2011.
- A Meta-Analysis of Use of Serious Games in Education over a Decade
- IMOVE: A Motion Tracking and Projection Framework for Social Interaction Applications
Marie Kegeleers, Raoul Bruens, Maxim Liefaard, Nestor Z. Salamon, and Rafael Bidarra
- Real-Time Large Crowd Rendering with Efficient Character and Instance Management on GPU
Yangzi Dong and Chao Peng
- ALTRIRAS: A Computer Game for Training Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in the Recognition of Basic Emotions
Leandro M. Almeida, Diego P. da Silva, Daieny P. Theodório, Wolley W. Silva, Silvia Cristina M. Rodrigues, Terigi A. Scardovelli, Alessandro P. da Silva, and Marcia Aparecida S. Bissaco
- Knowledge Encoding in Game Mechanics: Transfer-Oriented Knowledge Learning in Desktop-3D and VR
Sebastian Oberdörfer and Marc Erich Latoschik
International Journal of Computer Games Technology is covered in the Emerging Sources Citation Index, which means all articles published in the journal are indexed in Web of Science at the time of publication.
- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Bibliographic Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewer Resources
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Special Issues Menu